With our retail store front opening in November of 2007 after 10 years of serving the industry, Urban Tactical has grown to become the number one tactical supplier in the heart of Canada.
What was once only uniforms has grown to encompass everything from boots to body armour, knives to holsters and apparel to backpacks. We offer a selection of products based on customer needs and ever-changing industry specifications.
Our operations have expanded to provide our customers with an efficient one-stop supply solution. With in-house custom work from heat-pressing to striping and hemming, we are ready to exceed all of your uniform and custom apparel needs.
Our sales team has years of industry experience dealing with time-constraints, an understanding of the importance of quality and coming in under budget.
Following the growth of our first retail location, we decided to expand to serve the needs of Canada’s Eastern tactical market and open Southern Ontario's premium indoor shooting range.
With the storefront opening January 2013 and the Range in August of 2014, we have made an impact in the law enforcement uniform industry and made the sport of shooting accessible to the general public in a safe environment.
Our management team has combined military experience of 15+ years, leaving them with knowledge of gear requirements, tactical functionality and what it takes to get the job done right.
From firearm safety, to finding the right calibre for your next mission to outfitting your team in the latest tactical gear, we’ve got you covered from every direction.
Urban Tactical is a supplier premium brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, emergency, military, and security professionals. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest innovations and technological advancements for the best protection & security.
Our products are field-tested and rated suitable for use by:
• Police • Law Enforcement • K9 Units • Military • Security • Loss Prevention • Search & Rescue • Fire • EMS • Outdoor Enthusiasts
ONLINE STORE ORDERING DETAILS & POLICIES
- Payments - all orders on this site are processed through authorize.net, we do not store any payment details or information.
- Orders placed on the Urban Tactical website can be shipped with the Canada Post flat rate or competitive UPS rates.
- Privacy & Security - all information collected on this website is for the use of Urban Tactical only and will not be shared, sold, or exchanged with other parties.
- Please allow for a 10% over or under shipment on custom printed products.
- Minimum Order is $25.00
- Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by Urban Tactical or its vendors.
- In addition to the website, you may place your order by phone, email or fax. When placing your order, please specify product number, item, and quantity. When product is offered in more than one color, please specify your choice.
- Phone Order. If you place your order by phone and intend to send a confirming purchase order, be sure it is clearly marked “CONFIRMING” to eliminate duplicate shipment of order.
- Office Hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri Central Time
- Urban Tactical ships stock materials within 24 hours, except in case of unplanned stock depletions where products will be ordered and shipped upon arrival.
- Shipping charges are prepaid and included on the invoice.
- CSS Ltd. must be notified of any shipping discrepancies within 30 days of reciept of order.
- Please inquire for exact delivery dates on out of stock items.
TERMS OF SALE
Terms are Net 30 days from invoice date for open account customers. If you do not have established credit with Urban Tactical, we ask that you provide two trade references and the name and address of your bank with your initial order. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
Please contact one of our sales representatives to coordinate the return of your order. Authorization is required from Urban Tactical prior to shipping items to ensure your order is credited properly.
All returned shipments will be prepaid.
Returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
No returns on personalized or customized items.
Return to: Urban Tactical
891 Century Street, Unit A
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0M3
Need larger quantities? Need different sizes? Call us and we will get back with a competitive price quote. If you are having trouble finding a product, we will find it for you at an affordable price. Give us a chance to work for you, you’ll be glad you did!